Do you want to become trained to help people live with emotional disorders?
Millions of people live with emotional disorders like depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, PTSD, etc. every day. Wouldn’t you like to be able to help them make life a little easier?
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy could be the answer, and regardless of if you are a counsellor trying to expand your knowledge base or just looking to learn more about CBT to help the people around you, this course is your path to that answer. You’ll learn how to help people with emotional disorders morph and change the way they look at life so that they can have a better outlook and greater overall emotional health through Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
We will give you the tools you need to help.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is all about learning to recognize that our thoughts, behaviours, and emotions are all linked together. If we can understand this core principle, we can learn to adjust our thinking and help diminish symptoms of emotional disorder. In this course, you will learn:
- The history and philosophy behind CBT
- What causes patients to have negative and debilitating thoughts
- The phases of CBT and how they help the patient
- How to properly counsel a patient dealing with an emotional disorder
- How CBT can help patients live with emotional disorders
- And most importantly, you will be equipped to help people combat the emotionally devastating disorders that are causing turmoil in their lives.
With this course, we will give you the tools and resources you need to start helping people immediately, and make a difference in the lives of your patients.
We want to help you help others
With the skills and knowledge you will gain from this course, you will be able to help people take back control of their own thoughts and emotions. You will be able to set them up for success so that they no longer feel stuck or worthless when a negative thought enters their brain.
Start learning how you can help people live a better life on your own schedule, wherever you like. Begin training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy today!