The terms coding and programming are thrown about quite frequently in the computer world, but most people don’t really understand what the words mean. In fact, most are coding and programming illiterates and even the ones that can offer up a believable definition, don’t go much further than that in their knowledge base. Our Coding for Beginners class is an excellent introduction to the world of programming and its significance to the modern day computer user. Those who enroll in the class will garner a slew of useful information to include:
- Answers to common coding questions, what it is and how it’s used.
- Instruction on proper usage of objects, arrays, strings, forms and events.
- Techniques to become a better programmer.
Still wondering why you need this course?
It’s simple really, the world is becoming more and more automated. Businesses are relying quite heavily on their website’s traffic margin. Online searches and sales are skyrocketing daily. It is garishly obvious that computer technology is not only here to stay but is on the upsweep of the career market.
Individuals who have at least a basic grasp on coding and programming will be highly sought after in that marketplace, as it will be apparent that they are people on the cutting edge of modern technology. The Coding for Beginners class will give you a significant foot-in-the-door advantage over your peers.
Through this course you will learn:
- An intensive amount of information about operators and the arithmetic and bitwise that goes along with them.
- How to convert strings to numbers and the reverse.
- The properties of, and defining methods for, objects.
- How to assign text values and use pseudo-code.
Coding for Beginners is your first step toward success